Here are 18 of the books (plus 2 extras) I plan to read in 2018:
- Thomas R. Schreiner, The King in His Beauty
- Tony Reinke, Lit!
- Tish Harrison Warren, Liturgy of the Ordinary
- Tommy Keith, Finacial Security in Ten Easy Steps
- Levi Lusko, Swipe Right
- Alex Haley, Roots
- John Piper, Reading the Bible Supernatully
- The Quran
- Gregory Koukl, The Story of Reality
- Frederick Douglass, Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass
- Joseph Heller, Catch 22
- Albert Camus, The Stranger
- Francis S. Collins, The Language of God
- Elisabeth Elliot, Shadow of the Almighty
- Mark Forsyth, The Elements of Eloquence
- Steven Johnson, How We Got to Now
- Bruce Olson, Bruchko
- Andreas Kostenberger, God, Marriage, and Family
- Brandon Sanderson, The Final Empire (Mistborn, book 1)
- Dee Brown, Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee
I always aim to read at least one book each week. So this list gives me some flexibility but ensures a somewhat balanced diet.
What’s your eighteen? And what should I add to my list?
_ _ _
Here are a few books you should’ve read in 2017.